Last Updated: [1-31-2024]
Information We Collect
We collect various types of information to enhance and personalize your experience with our Service.
- Contact Information: This may include your name, email address, phone number, and address.
- Account Information: If you create an account with us, we may collect information such as your username and password.
We automatically collect information on how you interact with our Service. This may include:
- Log Data: We collect log files that include information about your IP address, browser type, pages visited, and the date and time of your visit.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our Service, including the device type, operating system, and unique device identifiers.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be business related.
- Providing, maintaining, and improving our Service.
- Personalizing your experience and delivering content tailored to your interests.
- Communicating with you, including responding to your inquiries and providing updates about our Service.
- Ensuring the security and integrity of our Service.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with:
- Service Providers: Third-party service providers who assist us in operating our Service or conducting our business.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required by law or in response to valid legal requests.
You have the right to:
- Access, Update, or Delete Your Information: You can access, update, or delete certain personal information through your account settings. If you need assistance, contact us at [email@example.com].
- Opt-Out of Communications: You can opt-out of receiving promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the emails or contacting us directly.
We prioritize the security of your information and employ measures to protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://www.demoapus-wp1.com/superio-import.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.